skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miles From Obscurity
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Obligatory First Post
I...I actually don't know what I'm supposed to say here. So, umm...maybe you guys could say something. How was your day?
2 comments:
Matt
said...
My day was lovely. Thanks for asking.
November 29, 2007 at 5:55 PM
Sadie
said...
obligatory friendly comment on first post
November 29, 2007 at 8:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is my "About Me" section.
Adam Hrabik
Omaha, NE
View my complete profile
I do this thing where I stand on a stage and tell jokes into a microphone. People laugh at them, but I haven't figured out why. Still working on that part.
Blog Archive
►
2008
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2007
(8)
►
December
(4)
▼
November
(4)
I've Been StumbledUpon
I Found My Black Tar Heroin
I'm Underappreciated
Obligatory First Post
I Look At These When I Have Nothing Better To Look At
Facebook Me! (If you're cool)
Myspace Me! (If you used to be cool)
CollegeHumor
The Onion
Matt Gorman
Sadie
Matt
The Great Gorbik
Thomas Murray
Jake and Amir
Amir Blumenfeld
Jake Hurwitz
Streeter Seidell
Jeff Rosenberg
Gay Babies
Marmaduke Explained
Hyper Death Babies
Hot Chicks with Douchebags
2 comments:
My day was lovely. Thanks for asking.
obligatory friendly comment on first post
Post a Comment